GYM

by - 10:21 AM

When it comes to working out, I usually say do what's best for you but I would definitely recommend you to get a membership at your local gym and these are the reasons why:

- Working out at home is very distracting, especially for moms.
- You can easily give up when you workout at home.
- You will find yourself taking unnecessary breaks

 I'm saying these out of experience because I was there. I will recommend to take a membership at a gym that's 24hours because you can go up there whenever you want to. A gym that has childcare (for moms because I would've never been able to exercise if my gym didn't have one). And last but not least, a gym with fitness classes. Those will really help you, especially some of you who have never worked out, not to get bored at the gym and kind of learn what to do with weights and etc.

For those of you who can't make it to the gym or can't afford it, I would recommend YouTube fitness channels. Try to workout when your kids are sleeping or at school. Also, if you have an hour lunch break at work, walk around for 30minutes then have your lunch. Or, whenever you get home, walk or jog around your neighborhood for 30 minutes to an hour and when you get home, do some push ups, sit-ups, and squats so you can work your muscles. You can also buy some weights so your workout will be a little more intense and burn more fat.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yep. As a working mom of two, I can definitely relate to the struggle of finding the right time to work out. Having a gym at my workplace helps though. I can always take a break, go there, and blow off some steam. YouTube is also one of my go to options and it's free! Lots of short but yet effective videos for those who do not have much time to spare. I also want to add that from my personal experience, having a fitness watch is a major plus. All - Invest in one and you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete