It's all about good health

by - 9:06 PM

So many people get on this fitness journey not because they have the desire to but because they want to look like the girls they see on social medias and think it will make them more attractive and boost their confidence. Guess what? It's all in your head. Self-esteem and confidence are things no plastic surgeon or workouts can fix.

Stop trying to look like other people or wishing you were like them. It will make you more depressed and feel worthless. Instead, do this for you and say to yourself every morning that you are beautiful, you want to live longer and feel Good. Many women, even trainers, have surgeries and live on supplements, but yet make you think it's all natural and all you need is to work hard. Then when you don't get the results you expected after a couple of months, you start convincing yourself that it is not your thing. I've been working out for 5years and I don't use anything, NOTHING. The highest I can go is maybe have a protein bar if I'm out running some errands. I still have some cellulite at the back of my legs and I love it because it is a part of my body and makes my feminity



I am writing this today because I see so many women beating themselves up over how they think they should look. It is about your health and nothing else. Nobody said you should have big muscles and be all cut because you workout and eat healthy. Our bodies are different and you should focus more on doing what's right than wanting all these crazy unrealistic results.

Love yourself, be thankful, workout, eat healthy, and the rest will follow😘

You May Also Like

0 comments